30th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Job description of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of SQL Programmer post which is available in Accenture Bangalore. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

4th July 2019, 06:03 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore?

The job description of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore is mentioned below:-
The candidates selected for the post of SQL Programmer in Accenture would be working on testing and deployment knowledge on SSAS cubes and SSAS tabular modelc and must have knowledge on Store Procedures Functions Dynamic SQL queries Locks Tables Database etc.

You can check the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en for more details.
4th July 2019, 10:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Job Description:

You should Work closely with clients to diagnose business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging technology to determine how clients can seize new opportunities.

You have to analyze/document current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions.

You have to recommend and implement new technologies, and ensuring a successful transition.

You should contribute to the delivery of complex ans large scale IT transformations to ensure meets the budgets and timelines.
6th July 2019, 09:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job description of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore is given below :

-SQL developers, are responsible for designing and maintaining computer databases.
-Reviewing query performance and optimizing code.
-Writing queries for front-end applications.
-Designing and coding to store the applications data.
-Data modelling.
-Security of databases.
-Ability to handle complex data of large projects.
-Resolutions to client queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?