30th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Salary of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me what salary they are going to offer me for SQL Programmer post.

4th July 2019, 05:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore?

The salary package that would be offered to SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore will depend on your skills, knowledge, last withdrawn salary etc.

The starting salary of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore would be Rs.1,80,000 per year. However, for experienced it would be Rs.3,75,000 onwards.

You can check the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en for more details.
4th July 2019, 06:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The salary package that would be offered to SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore will depend on your skills, knowledge, last withdrawn salary etc.

The starting salary of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore would be Rs.1,80,000 per year. However, for experienced it would be Rs.3,75,000 onwards.

You can check the website https://www.accenture.com/in-en for more details.
4th July 2019, 12:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Average salary package of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore is ranges between INR 5 - 6 lacs per annum. Candidates who have graduated in Computer science or any related field from any recognized university are eligible to attend SQL Programmer interview in Accenture Bangalore.
Candidates must have 1.5 to 3 years of experience in SQL/Plsql development and software development Cycle (SDLC) to apply for this recruitment.
4th July 2019, 10:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Accenture is hiring fresher candidates for the SQL Programmer post.

For fresher candidates they are offering an annual package of 3.30 LPA - 3.50 LPA.
6th July 2019, 10:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary of SQL Programmer in Accenture Bangalore:

You can expect around CTC for this post is INR 3.5 lakhs per annum. It's depending upon your skills and knowledge towards the back-end development. More expierience would be great for better growth and annual package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?