6th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Job description in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?

I came to know that Tata Communications Limited is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Project Planning & Implementation which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?
  2. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview?
  3. Skills required to become a Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications Limited?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview for BTech graduate?
  5. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview?
  6. Salary package of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications?
  7. How many vacancies are available for Project Planning & Implementation Executive post in Tata Communications?
  8. Job profile of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications?
  9. Posts available in Tata Communications Limited for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  10. Job description in Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?
  12. Job description in HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  13. Job description in KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [New]
  14. Job description in RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  15. Can I get job in Tata Communications with 58% in 12th standard being an E&TC student?
  16. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job description in Bharti Airtel I&FR Field Engineer interview for BCA graduate?
  18. Eligibility to attend Appster Information Technology Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
30th December 2020, 10:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?

Job Description of Tata Communications Limited Project Planning and Implementation recruitment:

The detailed job description of Tata Communications Limited Project Planning and Implementation recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Communications Limited

Name of the Job Position - Project Planning and Implementation

>> You are required to manage scope in order to meet project deadlines.

>> You should be able to identify team resources required in conjunction with all the Engagement managers.

>> You should be able to identify, maintain as well as manage the project budgets.

>> You need to manage project in order to ensure the project remains within the agreed scope, cost as well as quality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?