26th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Tata Communications for the post of Project Planning & Implementation Executive. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Tata Communications for this post. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?
  2. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview?
  3. Skills required to become a Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications Limited?
  4. How many vacancies are available for Project Planning & Implementation Executive post in Tata Communications?
  5. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview?
  6. Job description in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?
  7. Salary package of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications?
  8. Job profile of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?
  10. Posts available in Tata Communications Limited for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  11. Eligibility to attend Appster Information Technology Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many rounds are available in Tata Communications Interview for Junior Engineer post?
  13. Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  15. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  17. Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?
  18. Eligibility to attend MPhasis DTO Infrastructure Services Trainee interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2018, 07:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Tata Communications Project Planning and Implementation Executive Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Tata Communications Project Planning and Implementation Executive Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Communications

Name of the Job Position - Project Planning and Implementation Executive

<> You must have completed B.E in the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering

<> Or candidates who have completed their B.Tech in Information Technology are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> You should have secured minimum 50% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible. You should not have any pending backlogs to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?