16th April 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

How selection is carried out in Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview?

Hi friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Accenture, Gurugram. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of VMWare Service Manager. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

19th April 2019, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is carried out in Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview?

Hello Dear,

Accenture is hiring for VMWare Service Manager, please find all the details below.

Role: Cloud Operations Engineer

Selection Procedure:
------------------------
There will be couple of rounds of Interview as below
1. First you have to appear for the Technical round where you will be asked Technical questions to verify your Technical Expertise
2. If you will be able to cleat the first round of interview, you will be asked for Managerial round of interview, where they will ask scenario based questions to verify your your skill to handle a complex situation.
3. If you will be able to clear all the above round of interview , you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about your package and responsibility.

Role Description :
---------------------
Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks) , execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.

Must Have Skills :VMWare Service Manager

Good To Have Skills :VMware NSX

Key Responsibilities : Windows Admin, VMware, Powershell, Scripting

For more information you can visit the below website:

https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers
19th April 2019, 10:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is carried out in Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview?

Selection process is carried out in Accenture, Gurugram VMWare Service Manager interview on the basis of telephonic technical interview (in which HR reviews the skills set like the technology on which currently candidate is working), face to face technical interview and HR discussion regarding salary and offer, which is the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?