16th April 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Salary of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for VMWare Service Manager post.

19th April 2019, 10:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram?

If you get a position of VMWare Service Manager in Accenture, Gurugram, you will receive an average salary package of INR 10 lacs per annum. Salary may increase on the basis of your performance and experience. The minimum eligibility criteria to attend VMWare Service Manager interview in Accenture, Gurugram is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 10 years of experience in complex VMware vSphere, NSX environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?