18th June 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Data Associate in Amazon?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Data Associate post which is offered in Amazon? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

20th June 2018, 08:46 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Data Associate in Amazon?

Job Description of a Data Associate in Amazon:

Some of the major responsibilities of a Data Associate in Amazon are given below,

<> You are required to provide hands-on transcription and annotation services. You need to translate established guidelines into the daily work practices.

<> You need to work autonomously with minimum direction. You must contribute toward dialog evaluation deliverable.

<> You are required to deliver high quality under aggressive deadlines and contribute to the process improvements for reducing the handling time and improve the output.

<> You should quickly understand changes to conventions deployed in the response to customer requests. and you need to change the workflows accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?