10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Job responsibilities of Cloud Support Associates in Amazon AWS?

I want to apply for Cloud Support Associate Interview which is organized by Amazon AWS. Can you please let me know the job responsibilities for such Associates in Amazon AWS?

15th October 2016, 06:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job responsibilities of Cloud Support Associates in Amazon AWS?

Job Responsibilities of Cloud Support Associates in Amazon AWS:

If you get selected for the post of Cloud Support Associates in Amazon Web Services, then you are required to do following thigs. Job responsibilities basically include,

> You are required to interact with some of the leading technologists

> You need to word with Amazon Web Services directly to resolve the customer issues

> You may be needed to writer up the tutorials or some other technical articles for clients

> You may be required to communicate with the customers during their critical events

> You may need to work on the projects that are support related processes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?