24th May 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Job description and salary of Customer Service Associates in Amazon?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me about the job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon? What is the salary of such Associates in Amazon? Kindly tell me immediately.

25th May 2016, 10:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job description and salary of Customer Service Associates in Amazon?

Customer Service Associate job role is same as customer care support where you have to deal with various customer issues related to the Amazon product and the retailer product.

You need to listen their issues and provide feasible solution.
So, you can assume this as a customer support. But, this also matters that you are getting this in a technical field or non-technical field.

If there is a technical field then you will get to learn many things and if it is non-technical field then you will get to learn how to deal with different kind of people.
26th May 2016, 10:02 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Job description and salary of Customer Service Associates in Amazon?

Job description of Customer Service Associate in Amazon is mentioned below:

1. Picking customer issues.
2. Solving customer issue.
3. Providing feasible solution that is not much complex.
4. Making a good will with the customer.
5. Listening to the customer carefully.
6. Reporting anything unhanded issue to the TL

** These are the Job Description that is applicable to Customer Service Associate in
Amazon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?