24th May 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon for ECE graduate?

Hello,
I have got the Email about the recruitment in Amazon Customer Service Associate. I have done B.E. in ECE. So, this job is suitable for me? Is it beneficial to do this job and become a Customer Service Associate?

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and salary of Customer Service Associates in Amazon? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?
  3. Is it beneficial to work in E-Shopping retailers? Salary of Software Development Engineers in Amazon?
  4. How to make a career in airline field?
  5. What is the scope for Biotechnology and how much is the salary scale?
  6. Which courses are beneficial during placements of B.Tech ECE?
  7. Is it beneficial to appear in Insurance Sector Associate exam for 42 years old candidate?
  8. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  9. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  10. Which subject to take in 11th and 12th standard if I want to become an Air Hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  12. How to pursue PG in MBA or M.Tech? I have completed my UG in ECE
  13. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com female graduate who has 2.5 years of experience in Amazon India?
  14. JOB openings in NBFC or any Bank for Operations & Customer Service?
  15. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my Graduation?
  16. Will it be beneficial for me of doing CS course along with my B.Pharmacy?
  17. How to apply for government job in the field of customer service or finance?
  18. To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?
25th May 2016, 10:13 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it beneficial to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon for ECE graduate?

Yes, this job is suitable for you and moreover it depends on your choice that which job you wanted to prefer and in which you are having the interest.

Being an engineering student i will suggest you to go for the technical job profile in amazon, even the job profile that you are speaking about also has the technical domain.

SO, better do some R&D and then after apply for some of the technical post in the amazon in that particular domain.

As there will be a huge opportunity for you if you are working in amazon technical profile.
26th May 2016, 10:16 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Is it beneficial to become a Customer Service Associate in Amazon for ECE graduate?

See, nature of the job depends on your qualification as well as your interest you want to go for that particular job.
So, anyone can do any job, no matter what is his background specification, what degree course he/she has done and what kind of job he is going to do.

Everything depends on you. So, before applying to the job just make sure of the following points:

1. Is the job related to your degree course.
2. Are you interested in doing that particular job.
3. Do you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the job you want to do.
4. Is there any future of your career with that job.

If you find the answer of all the above question almost yes, then without any hesitation i will suggest you to go with that job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?