23rd January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Job in field of Biotechnology?

HELLO,I AM A STUDENT OF BSC BIOTECHNOLOGY(1ST YEAR),I WANT TO DO MSC BIOTECH,B.ED AND PhD IN THIS FIELD,SO I AM HERE TO KNOW THE BEST SCOPE OF CARRIER IN THIS FIELD?????????????????????????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  2. How to get a good Job in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Job in field of Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  6. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  7. What is the importance of Biotechnology? Can I get a job with better salary?
  8. Career guidance for BT fresher graduates? Jobs available in the field of Biotechnology/Life Science?
  9. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Job opportunity for me being a candidate of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. How to get a government job after doing MSc in Biotechnology
  12. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  13. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  14. Information regarding the kind of Jobs available to join after completion of M.Phil in Microbial Biotechnology?
  15. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  17. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
7th February 2014, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in field of Biotechnology?

After completing higher studies in Biotechnology,you have options of job opportunities in Government as well as in Private Sector. Higher studies will help you in getting better jobs. You can find opportunities in the field of Engineering ,Technology and Medicine.

Some of the Companies like:
Dabur
Hindustan Unilever
Cipla
Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd
Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd , etc are the top recruiters of Biotech candidates.

In these companies you can apply for following posts:
Marketing Manager
Quality Control Officer
Production-in-charge

Government career after B Tech in Biotechnology:

After completing the Post Graduation in this field you can apply for jobs in several Government sector institutes for various posts like Scientist or Engineer Posts and apart from this you can also apply for:-
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography

For the posts in these institutes you have to write the entrance exam conducted by corresponding institutes,after completing the exam if you are selected you will be called for Interview and you can get job.

-List of top companies in India:
Southern Petrochemical Industries Ltd
Serum Institute of India
Panacea Biotech
Piramal Healthcare
Biocon
Cipla
Ranbaxy
Wockhardt Limited
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
Indian Immunologicals
Godrej
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?