20th November 2011, 10:31 AM
djacharya

Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?

Sir, i have completed my Graduation in BBA in Annamalai university distance education in 2011. I secured 47% . I want to know can i eligible get admission in MBA through distance education ? Plz tell me. Thanking you in anticipitation.

23rd January 2012, 10:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?

In order to pursue the MBA course you have to clear an entrance test like CAT, MAT, GMAT etc., there are different entrance test conducted by different institutions for admission to the MBA. You can opt for the course from IGNOU. In order to pursue the MBA course you have to appear for the OPENMAT entrance test which is held twice every year. In order to know more about MBA from IGNOU refer its official website. www.ignou.ac.in
26th January 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism from Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training and have around four years of experience in hospitality industry. Presently, I am working as Front Office Manager in a four star deluxe hotel in Gurgaon. I have a serious wish to appear for IAS exam but am aware that before that I will have to complete my Graduation. I have few queries related to this as follows:-

1. Does graduation from distance learning in BBA (Aviation, Tourism & Hospitality Management) from Madurai Kamraj University, make me eligible for IAS exam?
2. Is there any specific requirement of percentage that has to be scored in the graduation?
3. Are percentages of 10th & 12th standard also considered while deciding eligibility?
4. Are mathematics, physics or chemistry compulsory/requisite subjects at any level of IAS exam?
5. My birth date is 1st Jan 1988. So, after my graduation, would I still be eligible to take the exam?

Thanking You for clearing my doubts!!!
26th January 2013, 09:54 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacharya View Post
Sir, i have completed my Graduation in BBA in Annamalai university distance education in 2011. I secured 47% . I want to know can i eligible get admission in MBA through distance education ? Plz tell me. Thanking you in anticipitation.
Yes, you can do MBA from IGNOU (indira gandhi national open university) but for that you have to appear for the OPENMAT entrance test, it helds twice every year. also check- www.ignou.ac.in
9th February 2013, 01:07 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Eligibility Criteria to get admission in MBA :

Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates

Dear you have secured 47% marks in your degree so that you are not eligible but if you are from SC/ST category then you can get admission in MBA

For MBA through correspondence mode, should have a bachelor's degree and no percentage marks required so that you can get admission in MBA but only in distance

If you want to get admission in very good college for MBA then you should prepare for any one of the following entrance tests :

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institute of Management

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association

XAT - Xavier Admission Test conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur

SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Management

If you score more than 90% marks in any one of the above mentioned entrance tests then you can easily get admission in very good reputed institute for MBA

All the best
9th February 2013, 01:11 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Eligibility Criteria to get admission in MBA :

Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates

Dear you have secured 47% marks in your degree so that you are not eligible but if you are from SC/ST category then you can get admission in MBA

For MBA through correspondence mode, should have a bachelor's degree and no percentage marks required so that you can get admission in MBA but only in distance

If you want to get admission in very good college for MBA then you should prepare for any one of the following entrance tests :

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institute of Management

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association

XAT - Xavier Admission Test conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur

SNAP - Symbiosis National Aptitude Test conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Management

If you score more than 90% marks in any one of the above mentioned entrance tests then you can easily get admission in very good reputed institute for MBA

All the best
20th November 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have completed BBA from SMU in 2013. is my degree valid??
30th June 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing BBA from ksou(distance) . After complete bba can i get any bank job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?