22nd December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get job with MBA HR? Is Ph.D helpful to get job in the organization?

I have completed MBA(HRM) in 2008. Later done job as a administrative executive 2 years, after leaving the job and completed MPhil and now doing Phd. I want to know about is it helpful to get job in the stream of organization? Please advise me is there any job related courses in HRM?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  2. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  4. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  5. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  6. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Sociology along with job in any Research Organization for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  8. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  9. Which group of exam to write for job in any government organisation?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D along with a job in company? From which university can i do Ph.D?
  11. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  12. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  14. What should I do to improve my career being a candidate having completed BBM and working as Junior Executive?
  15. What are the jobs available for 12th passed students?
  16. How can I find a job in SSC organization after completing graduation in commerce field?
  17. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  18. After MBA finance what kind of job can I do?
31st December 2015, 11:48 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: How to get job with MBA HR? Is Ph.D helpful to get job in the organization?

Yes, you can get into the stream of organization as your desired field. What you need to do is to keep the passion of your job profile and keep searching for the concerned job until you find it. There are many jobs related to your field of interest and if you want then you can go into the desired field of yours.

So, I will suggest you to look for the vacancy and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?