15th December 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?

Sir,
I have done my 12th and Diploma. I have 2 years of experience in Networking. I want to work in Abroad now. Please tell me about the jobs in Abroad for me. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  3. How and where to study correspondence B.E. course having 10 years experience in Abroad after Diploma?
  4. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  6. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  7. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  8. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  9. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a 42 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience?
  11. Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?
  12. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  13. Job opportunities in Abroad for Pharmacy Diploma student?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  15. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  16. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  18. Procedure to get job in abroad for fresher diploma holder?
13th April 2023, 04:50 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?

There are some good job opportunities for diploma holders with 2 years of experience in other countries. Here are some options to explore:

Technical roles: Your technical background may allow you to apply for roles like Technician, Mechanic, Electrician, etc. in countries having demand for such skills. Industries can be automotive, electronics, manufacturing, etc. Pay may range from $30-50K per year.

Middle management: With a couple of years of experience, you may qualify for middle management roles such as Supervisor, Foreman, team leader in the industries you have worked in. Salary would be $40-70K yearly.

Skilled trade roles: For diplomas in vocational trades, look for roles like Plumber, Welder, HVAC technician, Refrigeration mechanic, etc. These roles pay $35-60K annually abroad.

IT and design roles: If you have a diploma in IT, design, multimedia, etc. look for roles such as Web designer, UI/UX designer, Software engineer, etc. Salary can be $50-90K per year depending on the location and employer.

Sales and marketing: Look for sales and marketing roles in areas such as retail, wholesale, and business development. Typical salary is $40-70K per year.

Teaching roles: Certain diplomas may allow you to find teaching positions at vocational schools, colleges or training institutes abroad, especially in technical subjects that you are skilled in. Pay is usually $40-70K per year.

To find such openings, search on job sites like Indeed, Monster, Glassdoor or LinkedIn. You can also network on professional groups on LinkedIn or Facebook. Another option is hiring companies that specialize in recruiting skilled professionals from abroad for positions in developed countries. They can help you crack such opportunities with or without work visa sponsorship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?