1st August 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in NGO for M.Sc Environment Science degree holder in Tamil Nadu?

Sir/ Mam,
I am a post graduate student of Environmental Science, passed this year 2013 and searching job in this field. I am interested to work in industries or NGO where i can learn practical work hand to hand while I work there. Generally Environment Engineering students are recruited in industries. But with a degree of M.Sc Environment Science can I get such job in Tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Tamil Nadu in Zoology field?
  2. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  3. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  4. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  5. Best institutes for CA in Chennai?
  6. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  7. CS along with BBM or after BBM?
  8. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  9. List of colleges in Delhi offering MA in English?
  10. Best engineering colleges in Chennai? Requirements and cutoffs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  12. List of good colleges in India offering applied microbiology course?
  13. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  14. Can I apply for M.Sc Bio-medical in Genetics pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  16. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  18. Job opportunities for BSc Nursing degree holder at PGI, Chandigarh? What are the necessary requirements for this?
29th December 2017, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in NGO for M.Sc Environment Science degree holder in Tamil Nadu?

There are various NGO working for environment, and you are definitely eligible to join them. Most of the NGOs don't give job, they mostly ask for volunteers.

You can surely join such NGOs. Just make sure you are well prepared to work for them without any decent salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?