7th December 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy and having 4 years of worked experience in Pharmaceutical industry in India. Now I am searching for overseas jobs. How to apply the jobs? And which jobs are eligible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  2. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  3. Job opportunities in Merchant Navy for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  5. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  6. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  7. Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?
  8. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  10. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  11. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  12. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  13. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  14. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Pharmacy candidates?
  16. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  17. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  18. Job opportunities for MBA(Pharmacy) postgraduate in USA?
15th July 2016, 03:45 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?

In order to apply for oversea job you need to check your onsite destination, that is the country for which you wanted to work for.

And then you need to check for the job vacancy that is available in that particular company.

If the job is available then you need to search for the reference that can refer you to any of the company for your desired job profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?