20th September 2011, 06:17 PM
dolly.23

What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?

private colleges in south India for Power Electronics and Drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam.can u please tell the approximate fee structure.please help....

Related Questions:
  1. WIll I get admission in PSG for power electronics and drives? Li
  2. What are the opportunities related to power electronics? I am pursuing M.Tech under power electronics
  3. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. From where to study Power Electronics part for GATE exam? Which books to refer?
  5. Which are the courses of EEE in M.Tech?
  6. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  7. Job vacancies for M.E students in Power Electronics and Drives?
  8. Which branches are best for M.Tech electrical students
  9. What type of jobs are available after doing specialization in power electronics?
  10. Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?
  11. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  12. Job opportunities other than Assistant Professor recruitment for Power Electronics & Drives postgraduate? Details of websites for searching jobs? -- [New]
  13. Which college could I get for M.E Power Electronics Drives? I have scored 40.010 for TANCET
  14. How to apply for Internship being M.Tech in Power Electronics & Drives candidate?
  15. Information about M.E department after completing B.E EEE?
  16. What course are there in M.Tech in EEE branch?
  17. List of Engineering Colleges offering M.Tech course through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. How much money is needed to complete the course of M.Tech? How many branches are there in Electrical Engineering? Total number of colleges offering electrical engineering?
6th February 2012, 03:09 PM
ssaranyadv

Default Re: What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?

what is the fees structure for ME power electronics part time at anna university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?