23rd September 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Polytechnic Diploma in Tool and Dye student? Salary in Gulf countries?

Hi,
I have got selection in a Polytechnic Diploma for Tool and Dye course. What are the jobs obtain after this course? What are the salary of this job in Gulf countries?

31st January 2016, 07:42 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job opportunities for Polytechnic Diploma in Tool and Dye student? Salary in Gulf countries?

There are the jobs in the field of Tool and dye, but you are Diploma student then due to this you won't be getting much salary, as this is the one of the lowest qualification considered in the IT field. Yes, you will be getting the salary but very less. So, you can go for the technical degree like B.E by this you will stat getting good salary even in GULF the demand for the B.E graduate are more as compared to the Diploma student.

So, better you can try for the higher study, this will be very beneficial for your future as well as job opportunity too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?