18th September 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?

What is the basic qualification to get teaching jobs in gulf countries? I want to be a teacher in the schools of the dubai etc like countries.

Related Questions:
7th November 2014, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the basic qualification to get teaching jobs in gulf countries? I want to be a teacher in the schools of the dubai etc like countries.
It's not easy getting a teacher job in Gulf countries. You must have good proficiency in the subject, in which subject you are interested to become a Teacher. A lot of procedures will be followed by Gulf countries for selecting a teacher. Since, you are interested to get teacher in Dubai. So, you must have proficiency in the Arab language. However, here I am providing the criteria to become a teacher in gulf countries.

CRITERIA TO BECOME A TEACHER IN GULF COUNTRIES:-

➥ The applicant must have completed M.Ed or B. Ed in relevant specialization.

➥ The applicant must proficient in a global language like, Hindi, English, Spanish etc..

➥ The applicant must have minimum 3 to 5 years in Teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?