30th August 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) graduate in Southern India?

Dear friends, I want to get job in private sector anywhere in Southern India. I have done BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure. Please tell me about the opportunities available in private sector for me anywhere in India so that I can get job there.

8th January 2023, 12:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BBA(Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure) graduate in Southern India?

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure in Southern India:

There are various job opportunities available for candidates from BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure in Southern India. They are:

Name of the Course - BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure

>> After successful completion of BBA course in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure course, you can find job opportunities in:

@ Consultancy Organizations

@ Architecture Firms

@ Construction companies

@ Infrastructure Developers

@ Real Estate Developers ..etc.,

as a Leasing Agent, Real Estate Consultant, Real Estate Financial Analyst and Real Estate Broker..etc.,

Some of the top recruiting companies offering jobs for you may be NBCC India Ltd, DLF Ltd, Godrej Properties Ltd, Oberoi Realty Ltd, Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd, Phoenix Mills Ltd, Brigade Enterprises Ltd..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?