30th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Economics) candidate in Southern India?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BSc in Economics. After completing my graduation I want to get job but in a private sector. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me anywhere in Southern India.

26th February 2023, 09:40 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Economics) candidate in Southern India?

There are various job opportunities available in the private sector for BSc Economics candidates in Southern India. Some of the industries that hire BSc Economics graduates include:

Banking and Financial Services: Banks and financial institutions like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, and others hire economics graduates for various positions like Financial Analyst, Credit Analyst, Relationship Manager, and more.

Consulting Firms: Firms like Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young, and PwC often look for economics graduates to fill consulting positions.

Market Research Firms: Firms like Nielsen, Ipsos, Kantar, and others offer job opportunities for economics graduates in the field of market research.

Retail Industry: Retail giants like Amazon, Flipkart, and Reliance Industries often hire economics graduates for roles like Business Analyst, Data Analyst, and more.

Insurance Industry: Companies like LIC, ICICI Prudential, and HDFC Life also look for economics graduates to fill various positions in their organizations.

These are just a few examples of the many job opportunities available for BSc Economics graduates in Southern India. It is recommended to research and apply to companies based on individual preferences and skill sets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?