3rd June 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MA(Urdu) student in Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I am doing MA in Urdu. What are the job opportunities available for me in Private Sector? Actually I want to do job in Hyderabad. So, can you inform me regarding the job opportunities?

26th February 2023, 09:38 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MA(Urdu) student in Hyderabad?

There are several job opportunities available in the private sector for MA (Urdu) graduates in Hyderabad. Some of the options are:

Content Writer: You can work as a content writer for various companies or freelance for websites, blogs or social media platforms. With good writing skills in Urdu, you can create content for social media platforms and websites.

Language Expert: You can work as a language expert for companies that require Urdu language proficiency, such as translation companies or IT firms.

Customer Service Representative: You can work as a customer service representative for companies that cater to Urdu-speaking customers, such as telecommunications and financial services companies.

Teaching: You can opt for teaching jobs in schools, colleges, universities or private coaching institutes, if you have completed a B.Ed. degree along with your MA in Urdu.

Media Industry:
You can work in the media industry as a scriptwriter, content creator, newsreader, voice-over artist or as an anchor in television and radio channels.

Some of the companies in Hyderabad that may offer job opportunities for MA (Urdu) graduates are: Urdu Academy Hyderabad, Urdu Point, The Siasat Daily, AIMPLB (All India Muslim Personal Law Board), and the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?