18th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for History postgraduate?

Dear friends, I want to get job in private sector. I have done M.A. in History. Please tell me about the opportunities available in private sector for me anywhere in India so that I can get job there.

4th October 2022, 10:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for History postgraduate?

Job opportunities in Private Sector for History Postgraduates:

The detailed information about the job opportunities available after successful completion of MA in History course is given below,

Name of the Course - MA in History

@ There are various private companies offering job opportunities for candidates who have graduated from History background course. Some of the top companies are,
* Gnanalaya
* Hindustan Times
* Dhirubhai Ambani International School
* Historical Sites
* Museums ..etc.,
as Museum Education Officer, Archivist, Historical Research Assistant, Civil Service Administrator, Journalist, Content Writer, Archeologist, Librarian..etc.,

@ You can register yourself with Naukri.com, Shine.com ..etc., in order to get latest job notifications from time to time to apply for the latest recruitments in the concerned organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?