29th May 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate in West Bengal?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech(Biotechnology) and now I am looking for the job in private sector. So, I would like to know about the companies which are going to provide me the job according to my qualification anywhere in West Bengal.

26th February 2023, 09:42 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate in West Bengal?

There are various job opportunities in the private sector for BTech (Biotechnology) graduates in West Bengal. Some of the industries where biotechnology graduates can find jobs are:
  • Pharmaceutical companies: Pharmaceutical companies like Biocon, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Wockhardt, Sun Pharma, etc., are always in need of biotechnology graduates for various positions like Research Scientist, Quality Control Analyst, Regulatory Affairs Executive, Production Executive, etc.
  • Biotech companies: Biotech companies like Shantha Biotechnics, Bharat Biotech, Serum Institute of India, etc., are some of the top biotech companies in India, and they offer various opportunities for biotechnology graduates.
  • Healthcare and medical devices companies: Healthcare and medical devices companies like Johnson & Johnson, Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, etc., are some of the top companies in the healthcare sector, and they require biotechnology graduates for various positions.
  • Research and Development: There are various research and development firms like Genpact, IBM, etc., where biotechnology graduates can find jobs as research analysts, data analysts, etc.
  • Agriculture: Agriculture is another sector where biotechnology graduates can find jobs in various positions such as Crop Improvement Scientist, Plant Breeder, Agronomist, etc.

Some of the job positions for BTech (Biotechnology) graduates are:

• Research Scientist
  • Quality Control Analyst
  • Regulatory Affairs Executive
  • Production Executive
  • Biotech Analyst
  • Biotech Research Associate
  • Biotech Sales Representative
  • Biotech Product Manager
  • Biotech Project Manager
  • Biotech Operations Manager

Overall, there are many opportunities for biotechnology graduates in the private sector in West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?