14th May 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector of India for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am in 8th semester of B.Tech(Civil Engineering).
What are the opportunities for jobs in private sector for me?
I want to get jobs in India.
So, please help me out.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  2. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  6. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities in the private sector for B.E Mechanical Student?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  9. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  11. Job opportunities in Private sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  12. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  13. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  14. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester female candidate?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  17. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  18. Salary for BSc Biotech Students?
15th May 2015, 02:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector of India for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?

There are variety of job options for civil engineers in the private sector. Apart from the core sector, a civil engineer is also incorporated by various IT companies if they knowbasic IT skills like programming or have some IT certifications under the belt. In the core sector, you can join various power copanies, steel and other metal, alloy companies, cement companies, construction companies and even electrical companies. You can also join private banks and private schools and colleges.
15th May 2015, 05:39 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector of India for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am in 8th semester of B.Tech(Civil Engineering).
What are the opportunities for jobs in private sector for me?
I want to get jobs in India.
So, please help me out.
Thank you!

I will suggest you to sit for the campus drive being organized by your college or other college. You can sit in both the OFF as well as ON Campus. As there are a lot of Job opportunity here. So, you need to grab those opportunity and that is it. some of the company you can deal with it are :

1. L&T
2. Birla Cement.
3. Ambuja
4. Lafarge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?