21st June 2010, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

how is the scope of aeronautical engineering in india?all the students who complete aeronautical engg getting a core job?what are the opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

29th June 2010, 05:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

Hello friend,
An aeronautical engineers career depends upon the academic achivements and knowledge. Just a degree is not enough to fetch good job in this industry.
The industry offers better jobs to the deserving candidates. If you have got high percentage of marks and have the skill, you will definitely get better jobs.
following are the employers of Aeronautical engineer
Indian Airlines
Kingfisher
Jet Airways
Air Forces
Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd (HAL)
Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO)
Aeronautical Lab (NAL)
Apart from these, an Aeronautical engineer also works in aircraft manufacturing companies and various other national and international airline services.
29th June 2010, 05:04 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

friend , it's one of the best demanded prospects in the market . The career opprotunities are too good in private as well as government sectors .

the average start up salary in this field ranges from 1.5 lakh to 3.0 lakh per annum. A highly skilled and experienced Aeronautical Engineer may get a salary of Rs 40,000-1.25 lakh per month.

Generally the salary and perks are better in private sector than in government sector like various fringe benefits to their employees.

For Aeronautical engineer jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services, aircraft-manufacturing units, Defense services and research and development organizations.

However the most lucrative jobs are available in private sector airlines like Kingfisher and Jet Airways etc because they offer better pay packets.

A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany. A good percentage of Indians constitute the work force of engineers and technical professionals in NASA.

but the main basis for the salary package is the skill of the graduate in the field such as precise mathematic calculations , good attentivity of mind , and they all are checked when one get interviewed ...

most of the colleges admits there students on the basis of JEE (joint entrance examination ) conducted by IITs every year ....

If you want it , than have it since career prospects are unlimited in it ..

best of luck!!!!
29th June 2010, 11:21 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

You should have about 65%to get good jobs in this area , private jobs like
Air India , indian airlines, helicopter cooperation of india, flying clubs, private airlines, etc.
govt. jobs like hindustan aeronautics ltd., it's factories at nasik , kanpur, koraput ,. etc., research and development laboratories , national aeronautical lab, civil aviation department, defence in space ISRO.
30th June 2010, 07:55 PM
Prototype

The boom in the aviation industry has made aeronautical engineering a very lucrative and appealing career option. The Navy and the Air-force recruit these engineers to operate and maintain aircrafts and to conduct test flights. Airlines like Jet, Indian airlines and organizations like HAL, which design and build aircrafts, NAL and the Civil Aviation Department also absorb these engineers. Aeronautical engineers can also venture into research, development and design work. The Aeronautical Society of India offers a correspondence course in aeronautical engineering. Aeronautical covers design, aerodynamics, structures, materials, systems and some operations, as well as the minority subjects like reliability. Aircraft maintenance engineering is about the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) side of the industry. This is done by licensed engineers, who are not normally graduates but highly skilled technicians. They are the people who keep the aircraft in an operational and safe stat
30th June 2010, 09:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how is the scope of aeronautical engineering in india?all the students who complete aeronautical engg getting a core job?what are the opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
The scope of aerounautical engineering is there in India since the aviation sector has been opened up. You have a lot of aviation companies now in India who are looking for aeronautical engineering graduates. The students can work with aviation companies in the private sector and these engineers are also required by public sector aviation company and other organisations like DRDO, ISRO, VSSC etc.
9th July 2010, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my diploma and now i am going do my engineering and i planned to do aeronautical engg. i am from coimbatore i choose the one of the college in coimbatore( nehru college). will i get good job, by studying in this college?are i didnt placed in campus i can able search the job of my own? are it is diffcult to get the job?sir pl say ur thought.
12th July 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

scopeof aeronautical engineering in france
13th July 2010, 06:45 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india;You go through the website:www.naukari.com
13th July 2010, 09:54 PM
drdo99
Banned

hindustan aeronautics limited is a very wonderful place for aeronautics engg.
though little tough,you can get through.
there are vivid specifications,starting from mechatronics to aeroengine dynamics.
15th July 2010, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

No you surely dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th July 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

job oppurtunities in private companies
20th July 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing mech engng ...bt i want 2 do post graduation in aeronautical engng pls tel wil it beneficial or nt ???/
6th August 2010, 09:32 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

There are ample job scopes for aeronautical engineers in both Govt and private sectors.

The job opportunities include renowned organizations like ISRO which take aeronautical engineers for further research and trainings.

Aerospace/aeronautical engineers can indulge into design and development of aircrafts ,maintenance of aircraft parts, also can join in space and satellite research.

There are lucrative pay packages from private aircraft companies for eligible engineers.

So go for it...all the best!
14th August 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
scopeof aeronautical engineering in france
sir, i am a graduated person in AME
any job vaccancy???
4th September 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is "Indian institute of Aeronautical engineering" a good collage??/
5th September 2010, 07:13 PM
sanjusabu

Careers in Aeronautical Engineering Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering is one of the most challenging fields of engineering with a wide scope for growth.
The field employs new technology in the field of aviation, space exploration and defense systems.

For jobs you can go for :
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL), Defense Research and Development Laboratories, National Aeronautical Lab (NAL), Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department etc.
2nd October 2010, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

minimum good percentage to get a job in aeronautical sector is in india and in other countries
3rd November 2010, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my btech aeronautical engg last year. but am unable to get the job openings.
so i want to know are there vacancies in any company. please let me know.
14th January 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir iam pursuing aeronautical engineering from hyderabad , but what vthe problem is . is there any scopes in gulf and also in hyderabad
23rd January 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

bro...for ur kind information.....after finishing ur degree u ll come to know.....it sucks......................................
16th February 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

[QUOTE=SANDEEP891985;111938]Hello friend,
sir.....i am final year student of BEaero studying in tamilnadu i need valuable
words from u to place in a aero company...r may i do my post grauduvate.....
8th March 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam, if a student complete his/her arrears after academic year or having mark less than 60, will he/she get job in aeronautical industry? kindly give ur answer.
23rd March 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

My relative is doing his aerospace engineering from a private technical college under ignou. Has he got any chance to avail job after qualifying?
17th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Shivank2
Junior Member+

dear,
A.)The scope of aerounautical engineering is there in India since the aviation sector has been opened up. You have a lot of aviation companies now in India who are looking for aeronautical engineering graduates
b.)A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany. A good percentage of Indians constitute the work force of engineers and technical professionals in NASA.

FOR MORE INFORMATION LOGIN TO THIS SITES:

Read more here:http:// http://entrance-exam.net/for...#ixzz1MdK6fasi
Read more here:http:// http://entrance-exam.net/for...#ixzz1MdJnxsxx
29th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

can we get a good job with just a bachelor degree in aeronautical engineering?
29th August 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

wt is the scope of getting a job in 'isro' for a graduate in aeronautical engineer???????????????
30th August 2011, 01:30 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

it's one of the best demanded prospects in the market . The career opprotunities are too good in private as well as government sectors .

the average start up salary in this field ranges from 1.5 lakh to 3.0 lakh per annum. A highly skilled and experienced Aeronautical Engineer may get a salary of Rs 40,000-1.25 lakh per month.

Generally the salary and perks are better in private sector than in government sector like various fringe benefits to their employees.

For Aeronautical engineer jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services, aircraft-manufacturing units, Defense services and research and development organizations.

However the most lucrative jobs are available in private sector airlines like Kingfisher and Jet Airways etc because they offer better pay packets.

A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany. A good percentage of Indians constitute the work force of engineers and technical professionals in NASA.

but the main basis for the salary package is the skill of the graduate in the field such as precise mathematic calculations , good attentivity of mind , and they all are checked when one get interviewed ...

most of the colleges admits there students on the basis of JEE (joint entrance examination ) conducted by IITs every year ....

Thanks
15th November 2011, 09:15 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are ample job scopes for aeronautical engineers in both Govt and private sectors.

The job opportunities include renowned organizations like ISRO which take aeronautical engineers for further research and trainings.

Aerospace/aeronautical engineers can indulge into design and development of aircrafts ,maintenance of aircraft parts, also can join in space and satellite research.

There are lucrative pay packages from private aircraft companies for eligible engineers.
15th November 2011, 09:16 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

13th December 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM PURSUING BE.AERO(2ND YEAR)...WHAT KIND OF SKILLS IS NECESSARY TO BECOME A GOOD AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER?
15th December 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

it will also applicable for 55%
22nd January 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Guys...Unless u finish ur btech r mtech in IIT's or IISC's or ur blood relations working in ISRO, NAL, DRDO u better forget about doing jobs related in aero field, u better go to some shit software jobs for sure, BECAUSE THERE IS NO MUCH SCOPE FOR AERONAUTICAL IN INDIA
25th February 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i am a 1st year aeronautical engineering student i have lots of doubt & fear about my career so kindly clear my doubts. what are the eligibility of my department after finishing my course in top companies in aero field and also job opportunities in abroad i have enclosed my email id ([email protected])
25th February 2012, 06:08 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
hi!
After aeronautical engineering there are many option like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Indian Air Force
> Indian NAVY
> Indian Army
> Indian Space Research Orgination
> D.R.D.O
> Air India
> Indian Air Line
> Jet Airways.
etc

GOOD LUCK!
29th February 2012, 12:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After completing Aeronautical Engineering you can apply for job in:-
> I.S.R.O
> D.R.D.O
> AIR INDIA
> JET AIRWAYS
> INDIAN AIR LINE
> AIR INDIA
etc

GOOD LUCK!
28th May 2012, 04:27 PM
onest

19th July 2012, 09:40 PM
Rozario Thomas

Question Re: Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?

13th September 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I heard that there is no job vacancies for Btech areonautical engineering student in kerala(india) . Can anyone please help me out?
14th September 2012, 01:23 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

it's one of the best demanded prospects in the market . The career opprotunities are too good in private as well as government sectors .

Tahnks
19th September 2012, 08:19 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering is one of the highly ambitious and challenging fields of study in engineering and technology with very broad range for carrier growth Aeronautical Engineering is an immensely important in the present day world. Aeronautical engineering is an immensely exciting and challenging engineering in which you solve problems relating to the science and technology of aircrafts and other flying vehicles and come up with unique solutions to the problem. Aeronautical Engineering Courses imparts multi-faceted training to students in areas like manufacturing and development of aircrafts and missiles. An aeronautical engineer can also design, test and contribute to the development of advanced technologies in the field of defense and space science. It specialists in the designing and planning , building, testing ,operation and upkeep of both commercial and military aircraft, ballistic capsules and space vehicles and their components as well as satellites and missiles.
9th February 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How much marks i
scored to get aeronautics jobs in NASA?
5th November 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

my child is in 4th semester . he want to be aeronautical engg. we are confuse beacause we dont' know opportunity of this field in india. please give me guide
28th November 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

hai,
i completed my BE aeronautical with 75% overall, now i m n job hunt, still now i didnt able to get job, so i prefer to do MS , is it a good plan ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?