25th February 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?

Dear sir
I am working in private bank I think you are always know how to work a job. But I am not satisfy with my job. I have graduation degree in Commerce so please tell me any kind of job in private sector which suits me.

4th April 2015, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
I am working in private bank I think you are always know how to work a job. But I am not satisfy with my job. I have graduation degree in Commerce so please tell me any kind of job in private sector which suits me.
Banking is one of the best fields for those candidates who have completed their Graduation in Commerce. Since, you have not satisfied with your job in Banking. Don't worry, there is good scope available for B.Com course. Being a B.Com student, you can get Job in Financial Institutions, Accountant Firms or Auditor Office etc. If you have gained more than two years experience in Baking field, then it will add advantage for you to get jobs and demand high salary package. Apart from you can also find job opportunity in government sectors as well. You can apply for the Government exams like, Civil Service Exam, SSC Combined Services Examination etc.
6th April 2015, 05:01 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
Hello there,

Since, you have completed your Graduation in Commerce then you can go for the Charted Accountant Job, if you are not happy with your current job.
For the Charted Accountant Job, either you need to join coaching or if you are self sustained to clear the test then go for the test and apply for the Job.

Hope i made everything Clear to you.
Thanks for Posting in EALP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?