25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for Nutrition graduate in Odisha?

Hello friends, I am a Nutrition graduate, I have done BSc in Nutrition. I am looking for a job in private sector. So, I would like to know about the opportunities in Odisha for me. Please tell me asap.

27th February 2023, 12:30 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for Nutrition graduate in Odisha?

There are various job opportunities available for a Nutrition graduate in the private sector in Odisha. Some of the potential employers are:

Hospitals: Hospitals and healthcare facilities require nutritionists to plan and supervise the dietary requirements of patients.

Food and Beverage Industry: Many food and beverage companies, including packaged food manufacturers and restaurants, require nutritionists to design and analyze the nutritional value of their products.

Sports Nutrition Industry: Sports nutrition companies employ nutritionists to provide guidance to athletes on their diets to improve their performance.

Wellness and Fitness Industry: Wellness centers and fitness clubs require nutritionists to design diet plans for their clients to help them achieve their fitness goals.

Research and Development:
Research companies and laboratories require nutritionists to conduct research on the nutritional value of different foods and supplements.

Education:
Colleges and universities employ nutritionists to teach students and conduct research in the field of nutrition.

Some of the top companies that offer job opportunities for nutrition graduates in Odisha include Apollo Hospitals, KIMS Hospitals, Nestle, Danone, and Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?