12th June 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?

I'm B.Sc Botany appeared student from Pune university in March. Is it possible for me to get some job now? Can you please let me know the companies which I can apply for? What should I do to ensure that I will get the job now after completion of graduation?

Related Questions:
12th June 2015, 05:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?

If you are looking for a job then you must start your preparation for the various competitive Examinations.
You can opt for Government Jobs in that case you must prepare for the competitive Examinations that you will need to crack to get the job.
For a graduate the best Jobs that are on offer is that of the Government Sector.
So prepare for the various Banking Jobs and to get best preparation you must join a Coaching Center which will increase your chances of getting a job.
12th June 2015, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?

You can get job in various pharmaceutical companies. Normally most of the life science graduates get job in pharmaceutical industry and there is a new field these days clinical research which has opened doors for them as a good job opportunity. You can also try your hand at medical coding or medical transcription which is also available for you.

You must create a profile on job portal to get various job alerts according to your qualification. All you have to do is attend interview and performance in the interview will be the criteria for selection in the job. Therefore, try to apply for as many jobs as possible because you never know where your luck will shine.
13th June 2015, 02:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get job in both Private and Public sector as well. Below I am enumerating the job prospects after B.Sc in Botany in both the sectors.
'
Kindly have a look at it.

Opportunities in Private Sector:

You can start your career as an Environmental Consultant in various Environmental Consultancies like ABC Environ Solutions pvt ltd.

You can even join Private Nursery Farms as a Nursery Manageror Greenhouse Manager and earn a handsome amount of money.

Some of the other job profiles for a B.Sc graduate in Private sector are as follows;

> Park Ranger

> Botanist

> Curator

> Plant Biochemnist

> Herbarium Keeper

Opportunities in Public Sector:

In public sector you can join in BSI as a Botanical Assistant or as Preservation Assistant.

Moreover, they can also join Agharkar Research Institutes a Junior Scientific Assistant. They can even become Project Assistant in NIO or join Forest Department as a Forest Range Officer.

Various more opportunities are in the field of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education.
1st November 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

In pharmaceutical industry have Job opportunities for Bsc botany student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?