23rd October 2010, 11:38 PM
sivakeshav

TCS Paper Format changed? Verbal section removed and now only aptitude questions for written test?

i came to hear that tcs paper format has been changed..
that the verbal section has been removed and we only have aptitude questions for the written test... Is this real ?? Or fake ??

24th October 2010, 01:51 PM
yogananda143

Default Re: TCS Paper Format changed? Verbal section removed and now only aptitude questions for written test?

yes, i got job in TCS.the pattern was changed.there is no verbal.only aptitude.35 ques will be there and u'll be given 40mins.negative marking also there
24th October 2010, 06:44 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: TCS Paper Format changed? Verbal section removed and now only aptitude questions for written test?

no i have no any knowledge about the change of pattern of the exam and i think this is just a fake to create tension among students. dont affraid try your level best. be prepared so that if it is changed then you can do your best.
28th October 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Yes pattern has been changed.. No verbal. Only 35 question on aptitude..Negative marking there..
14th November 2010, 10:53 AM
chandana Reddy

hi..
yes,there is no verbal section...you will have 35 questions on aptitude and there is a negative marking too...you will loose 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.

good luck
15th November 2010, 05:37 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

I cannot say confirmly because till January 2010 verbal portion was there.........so tell the answer with your own experience because it make someone life.....
19th November 2010, 03:45 PM
naziya14march

hii
plz i Want to know now for 2010-11 what is the fromat of TCS???
6th December 2010, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the new format of tcs?
7th December 2010, 08:26 PM
Sindhana.K

TCS has changed its pattern recently. there will be 35 aptitutde questions. For every right answer you will be getting 1 points and for every wrong answer 0.33 or 33% will be reduced. the time limit is 60 min.. recently it has changed to 80 min it seems.. please confirm the time limit.
16th December 2010, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me which book to read for tcs apptitude?
22nd December 2010, 08:39 PM
vinody613

i wants tcs lattest aptitude question......plz send me.....
8th January 2011, 03:35 PM
yogi1197

yes it is TCS Paper Format changed? Verbal section removed and now only aptitude questions for written test?
25th January 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i need some reason tcs aptitude question papers......
26th January 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know d question pattern for tcs. Kailaz
10th February 2011, 06:16 PM
stheju22

can anyone send me some of the samples papers of TCS with new pattern plss...my id is [email protected] plssssssssssssssssssss frnds rply me n help me to get over through d campus
18th May 2011, 04:31 PM
Shivank2
Junior Member+

DEAR,
yes,there is no verbal section...

you will have 35 questions on aptitude and there is a negative marking too

you will loose 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.

Read more here: http://http://entrance-exam.net/foru...#ixzz1MhMTBtBO

thanks....
19th July 2011, 09:25 PM
friendit12

tell me new pattern of 2011.so that it helps alot to clear an apptitude test
28th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am an engg student from electronics and communication engg branch. what do technical round comprise of ?( whether related to core subjects or programming languages or both.) I heard that TCS has management round .what does management round consists of ?
8th August 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

what was the pattern for tcs to 2011-2012 freshers in campus interviews
17th August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the pattern of tcs of 2011 augest paper
24th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I heared that tcs paper format has changed .
if u have any question paper then pls send it to me
my email id: [email protected]
25th August 2011, 01:59 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend ,
Yes , what you said is true, but the aptitude pattern is also different from other , its a kind of puzzle. any way good luck.
27th August 2011, 01:44 PM
Afrozjahan

what is the new pattern of tcs recruitment procedure 2011-12.....? can u please send new pattern question papers i.e 35 questions in 80 minutes
email id: [email protected]
28th August 2011, 10:24 AM
tcsdayakar

Hi sir plz send me the changed pattern of TCS aptitude test model papers 2011-12 to my email id [email protected]
5th September 2011, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the new pattern of TCS for 2012???????? is there any change or it remain as same as 2011
28th October 2011, 02:45 PM
eshwari nair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the new pattern of TCS for 2012???????? is there any change or it remain as same as 2011
will the pattrern of tcs be same for 2012
27th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir plz send me the changed pattern of TCS aptitude test model papers 2012-13 to my email id [email protected]
10th September 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir plz send me the changed pattern of TCS aptitude test model papers 2012-13 to my email id [email protected]. on campus drive on 12th september,12.
11th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i m preparing for tcs..... the pattern is changed if you have new pls send to my mail...... my id is [email protected]..... pls help me to know if you have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?