13th May 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?

Hi sir /ma'am

i am Alok kumar. i am BE 2rd year student pursuing in computer science and engg from SHRI SHANKARACHARYA TECHNICAL CAMPUS,durg.I want to do my internship from any good IT company like TCS,Wipro,HCL,infosys,L&T,syntel,IBMetc so can u tell me how and where should i apply for them..?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  5. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  9. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  12. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  13. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  14. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies?
  15. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  16. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  17. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
21st September 2016, 11:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?

Let me tell you one thing that companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T and Infosys, does not entertains candidates who are in 2nd year. To get into their internship program you should be pursuing 3rd year or above.

Internship in some of these companies may be paid or free. As these are the top most MNCs at present, so it is very difficult to get an internship in these organisations. I would say that contact any one you know in any of these companies or someone in your relatives working there at a respectable position for the referral regarding your internship. If they refers you then it will be very easy for you to get the internship.

Here's the procedure to apply for internship in these companies:

You can contact directly through the official website of the particular company or you can go and meet the HR directly.

Second process is you can apply through your college. Contact the training and placement cell of your college to prepare a recommendation letter and a NOC regarding your internship. Mention about your interest towards the internship and the area in which you want to get your training.

Prepare a well defined resume, attach the relevant documents required with the NOC and send it to the HR department of the company.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview for the selection process. Some companies may conduct a written test for the selection procedure which mainly comprises of :

> Written Test.

> Technical Test.

> HR interview.

Hence, after clearing the test you can join the internship program in your desired company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?