19th March 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Railways? What are the fields I can apply for after completion of B.Com course?

Hi,

I am swati and i have just completed my HSC with 75% and persuing a BCOM degree in R A PODAR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & ECONOMICS i would like to know what are the jobs available in railways after graduation in which field and what will be the salary?

23rd April 2015, 04:52 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Railways? What are the fields I can apply for after completion of B.Com course?

After completion of your graduation course, you can apply for various jobs in Indian Railways sector and can easily make your career brighter. I have listed some of the jobs available in Railways field open for any graduate candidates :

1. Indian Railways Assistant Station Master Recruitment : All candidates possessing graduation in any discipline and under the age of 30 years may apply for this post.

Minimum age should be 18 years to apply for Railway ASM examination.

Selection Procedure : Candidate need to qualify written examination in two stages which is Preliminary and Mains examination and after qualifying both of these stages, candidates will be called for psychology test and if clears psychology test then candidates finally need to appear for interview process and qualifying in each stage is compulsory.

Indian Railways Ticket collector recruitment 2015 : You can apply for various region's ticket collector examination and you do not even need to complete B.com because minimum eligibility is 10th passed for a candidate willing to apply for this job so this might also be a very good option for you in railways.

Indian Railways Junior clerk and Commercial clerk recruitment exam : A candidate having passed 12th class in any discipline from a recognized board is eligible to apply for this exam. Age must be between 18-30 years.

Indian Railways Police force examination : You can apply for Sub Inspector in Railways after graduation and constable after 12th class so you are eligible for this post and must apply.

Indian Railways Goods Guard Recruitment test : You should have passed 10th class of a recognized board to apply for this post.

Indian Railways Group D level posts :
Various posts such as Porter, Sweeper, Khalasi, Gatekeeper etc. are available in this level test and to clear the test, you need to qualify written test and physical test then you can be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?