12th January 2017, 02:51 PM
sumit_ranjan19

Can a Civil Engineering student with Tattoo on his wrist apply for Government jobs?

Respected Sir, I am a Civil Engineering student and I have a Tattoo on my wrist I want to apply for Government jobs so I want to know can a Civil Engineering student with Tattoo on his wrist apply for Government jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 07:49 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Can a Civil Engineering student with Tattoo on his wrist apply for Government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit_ranjan19 View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Civil Engineering student and I have a Tattoo on my wrist I want to apply for Government jobs so I want to know can a Civil Engineering student with Tattoo on his wrist apply for Government jobs? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can apply for any government job, if you have a tatto in wrist. But you can not join the Indian Army.
You need to check the tatto policy in the Indian Army Medical.
So, after this you can join the INdian Army.

But according to my point of view, you can join the Government sectors with tatto.
10th December 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Civil Engineering student with Tattoo on his wrist apply for Government jobs?

I have tattoo on finger but it's permanent tattoo. I want to work as IAS officer but i heard that if we have tattoo on body we won't get govt jobs. can I apply for IAS exams if I tattoo?
19th December 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma engineer bearing electrical branch. I have a tatoo on my waist. Can i be eligible for goverment job
21st December 2018, 11:05 PM
siddharthchauhan

Dear;
Having tattoo is not a problem until the government exam has the medical test.Only some government exam does not permits the tattoo for more specification you have to mention, in which field you want to take government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?