24th December 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What to do after qualifying GATE private job or study at IITs?

Sir I am student of B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year,my question is ,if i qualified GATE then what will I do private sector job or study in IIT'S??
???

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  2. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  3. Which all NITs or IITs offer Nanoelectronics? Study material to prepare for GATE?
  4. How to get direct admission in IIT in PG course?
  5. Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?
  6. Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?
  7. What is GATE qualifying marks? How much I have to score out of 100 to get into IITs
  8. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  9. How to pursue M.Tech from IIT after B.Tech? What is the procedure?
  10. What should I do in future after passing B.Tech 4th year in Mechanical Engineering
  11. What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?
  12. Which type of job job can one get after completing M.Tech in Physics in IITs?
  13. GATE Self Study Preparation Tips for Those Who Are Doing Jobs And Can't Join Coaching Classes
  14. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  16. How can I get a job in private bank after qualifying B.Com?
  17. After qualifying for GATE exam am I eligible to study PG in another country like US and UK?
  18. What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year
27th December 2013, 12:44 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What to do after qualifying GATE private job or study at IITs?

It's actually one of the major decision which need to be taken when trying to prepare for the GATE exam and without clear picture it's not good to take the exam after all. First important which we need to think about is "What you will like to do?". Ask this question to yourself "Am I ready to take a job just doing the Graduation?", if the answer is "Yes" which means you are not ready to do a PG course or so then better thing to do is to prepare well for the upcoming GATE exam and then apply for the jobs in private sectors. If you are thinking about which all private jobs you can apply for then just refer to the list given below,

-> PowerGrid

-> IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited

-> MECL (Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited

-> BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited)

-> GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited)

-> BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited)

-> BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

-> NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)

-> HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

-> NALCO (National Aluminium Company Limited)

-> MECON (Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited)

-> CONCOR (Container Corporation of India Limited)

Now you can check out the above links to get an hold on the private jobs but still if you are thinking and have a little of interest to carry on with PG course then probably you need to concentrate on that as per your discipline which you have done your UG course after getting through the GATE exam.

To know more on GATE 2014 visit the official website http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?