12th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information for Employment at BHEL, Trichy v/s TATA Motors, Jamshedpur?

I am presently working for Tata Motors, Jamshedpur as Junior Officer at a basic pay of Rs.8750/- and a total monthly emolument of Rs.22450. And have been selected for BHEL, Trichy as Assistant Engineer with basic of Rs.12400 and a gross of Rs. 26,000/-.

Please tell me whether I should join bhel or remain at TATA's. Being at TATA has an added advantage of being at hometown with parents.

13th July 2012, 11:07 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How can I get information for Employment at BHEL, Trichy v/s TATA Motors, Jamshedpur?

BHEL provides customers worldwide with complete custom-designed Boiler Island Solutions for power and process steam generation covering design, engineering, manufacture, erection and commissioning of boilers, boiler house auxiliaries and all associated systems and sub-systems.
TATA CEO: Carl-Peter Forster
No. of Employees: 52,244
Common Issue Type: AD
Business Description: Tata Motors, Ltd is the manufacturer of commercial vehicles in each segment, passenger vehicles, midsize car.
11th September 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information for Employment at BHEL, Trichy v/s TATA Motors, Jamshedpur?

i want to job in tata motors and bhel
16th September 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

how prepaid for tata written test
20th March 2013, 08:30 PM
pankaj kumar vishwkarma

Default vishwakarma

i have qualification 10+2 with ITI fitter,,
11th April 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, this is Mr.Anupam.B Dang,final year MBA in Marketing can you suggest complete procedure to get do project there in TATA Motors, as its one of my dream company. Is there any scope for Marketing Students?
24th May 2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am presently working for Tata Motors, Jamshedpur as Junior Officer at a basic pay of Rs.8750/- and a total monthly emolument of Rs.22450. And have been selected for BHEL, Trichy as Assistant Engineer with basic of Rs.12400 and a gross of Rs. 26,000/-.

Please tell me whether I should join bhel or remain at TATA's. Being at TATA has an added advantage of being at hometown with parents.
I m a be electronics fresher and I m looking for a job in tata motors and it will be kind of u how to inform me how I will apply for the job in tata motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?