4th March 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited for B.Pharmacy holder? Is there any entrance exam available?

I am B.Pharmacy student and after completion of it I want to get job in Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited. Please tell me what should I do for it? Is there any entrance exam available?

2nd March 2023, 01:49 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Jobs available in Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited for B.Pharmacy holder? Is there any entrance exam available?

Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India with a presence in more than 50 countries. They offer various job opportunities for B.Pharmacy holders.

To apply for a job in Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited, you can visit their career portal on their official website and check for the latest job openings. You can also upload your resume on their website and create a job alert for the preferred job roles.

As far as entrance exams are concerned, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited does not conduct any specific entrance exam for B.Pharmacy holders. However, some job roles may require specific qualifications or experience, which will be mentioned in the job description.

It is recommended to keep checking the company's career portal and other job portals for any new job openings and apply accordingly. You can also network with people in the pharmaceutical industry or attend job fairs to increase your chances of getting hired by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?