4th March 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Com join SpiceJet Limited? Which type of work available for him?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and looking for job in SpiceJet Limited. I want to know how to join SpiceJet Limited? Which type of work I can get?

2nd March 2023, 01:47 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can a B.Com join SpiceJet Limited? Which type of work available for him?

SpiceJet Limited is an airline company that offers various job opportunities to candidates from different educational backgrounds. As a B.Com graduate, you can apply for various non-technical and administrative roles in the company such as:
  • Accounts Executive
  • Finance Executive
  • Customer Service Executive
  • Ground Staff Executive
  • Sales Executive
  • Marketing Executive
  • Administration Executive
  • HR Executive

To apply for the job in SpiceJet Limited, you can visit the company's official website or job portals like Naukri, Indeed, etc. where the company posts its job vacancies. You can also register on the company's career page to get job alerts for relevant job opportunities. You can submit your resume along with other required documents and can appear for the selection process which may include written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?