11th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited for B.Pharmacy candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Pharmacy and after this course I want to get job. Can you please tell me that what are the posts available in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited for me?

29th May 2016, 08:34 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited for B.Pharmacy candidate?

GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals is the best pharma company that generally hires the fresh graduate, as the same ting i have mention my Previous solution.

Posts that are available in GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals are mentioned below:

1. Apprenticeship.
2. Junior pharmacist.
3. Physician.

There are many more posts but these posts are for the fresh graduate like you.
I will suggest you to complete your M.pharma and then apply for the job for better response as well as better salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?