12th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

L&T Infotech or Huawei Technologies, which one to choose if got placed in both?

hi all,

I got offer from both L&T infotech and Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. . Huawei has given the joining letter

I am Computer Sc. engg btech student . Can any one please help me as to chose which company in between the two . I heard that the work culture in Huawei is pretty tough (around 16 horus) , so please give some advice over it ... its urgent ..

thanks,
Debdatta.

30th April 2016, 07:13 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: L&T Infotech or Huawei Technologies, which one to choose if got placed in both?

I will suggest you to go with Huawei company as i am having good experience with huawei, but please do not take it in other sense that i am having bad experience with L&T.

Let me clear my points on this statement.

1. Huawei is a best networking and technology company which is basically dedicated to the emerging technology.

L&T is a service based company but it is not dedicated to a particular technology although it has a wide service all over the country as well as abroad. It provide its service to technology, automobile and machinery and all.

2. Huawei has good job opportunity as well as the working environment in Huawei is very friendly as well as growth is very much expected in huawei.

In L&T, because of mixed job profile as well as mixed clients and technology, employee get lost in the work they are given and they can't get above to make their career more productive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?