29th March 2013, 07:39 AM
Nirajverma

Which are the best institutes for NET in India?

Respected Sir,
My name is Niraj Verma & I am in M.Sc maths ,3rd semester student.
I want to crack the net exam in first attempt.
So plz. suggest me for the best institute in Delhi.

With Regards
Niraj Verma

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best coaching institutes for NET/GATE? Can I do Ph.D in India or in abroad without NET? I have completed MSc Biotech
  2. List of top 10 colleges in AP offering MBA programme through ICET score?
  3. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  4. How to get a job in Research Institute having completed M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  5. Best institutes offering CSIR NET coaching for chemical sciences throughout India?
  6. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes? -- [New]
  7. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  8. List of good coaching centers for Mass Communication entrance exam? Contact details and exact address of Jamia Milia coaching class?
  9. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  10. Design institutes in India for Post Graduation courses? and how to prepare for them?
  11. Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET+JRF?
  12. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  13. Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes?
  14. Top 25 Institutes/Universities in India for Ph.D in Physics?
  15. Which are the institutes of CPA in India?
  16. Top 20 Institutes for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best coaching institutes for NET exam? Branches for CSIR in Kanpur?
  18. List of the MBA colleges in Bangalore, Mysore?
31st July 2013, 10:44 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for NET in India?

Variety of institutes for NET are available in India with good opportunities.These institute's lists are given below

VGIT
VGIT is a global leader in consulting, technology, training and outsourcing.

ACLM Institute of Professional Studies
Advanced ComputingLiteracy Mission (ACLM) has been setup very recently with the aim to put upstrong examples.

Incomp Software Technologies
Incomp functions on the platform of professionalism, integrity and quality and offers a variety of top classes.

Tathastu Infotech
Tathastu Infotech is a dynamic IT organization engaged in development and software trainings.

Denn Technologies Inc
Denn Technologies Inc. was founded in 2000 by a group of highly qualified Technocrats

Tathastu Infotech
Tathastu Infotech, a training division by Ralant Technologies Private Limited is a dynamic IT organization .

Sibyl Solutions
The times are exciting; the changes are just too fast.

IT Infosystem
IT Infosystem Technology is Commited to Provide Education / Training / Placement .

Xillon Training Solutions
Xillon Infotech is a Mumbai based organization committed to provide world class services in multinational companies.

MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Ltd
MITCON Consultancy & Engineering Services Ltd. is an 28 years old Public Limited Company .

Webcom technologies
Webcom Technologies Limited is one of the leading high endsuper specialization software consulting company.

Peers Technologies
Peers Technologies Pvt. Ltd one of the premier organization, founded in 1997 is a growing IT Trainingand .

ITGyaan Infotech
The company was formed with a view to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and practice.

CMS Institute
CMS Institute is a division of CMS Info Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Shalom InfoTech (P) Limited
Shalom InfoTech (P) Limited is an IT and IT-Enabled services company powered by enterprising and enthusiastic people.

Synergetics
Synergetics is a premium brand in the Indian IT industry in the area of people competency development.

Enosis
Enosis , Pune based leading Software & IT Training company provide software training to IT Professionals .

Maayoke Technologies
Maayoke Technologies is one of the leading software based company.

V Sit Computer Education
VSIT is a premier institute for it training.

Softorix Technologies Pvt Ltd
Softorix Technologies Pvt Ltd is a well-established Computer IT Training Institute for students, Corporates etc.

Good wishes++++++
1st August 2013, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for NET in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirajverma View Post
Respected Sir,
My name is Niraj Verma & I am in M.Sc maths ,3rd semester student.
I want to crack the net exam in first attempt.
So plz. suggest me for the best institute in Delhi.

With Regards
Niraj Verma

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test will be conduct for only lectureship , PHD and JRF .

Those Candidates have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC are eligible for this Test.50% marks is required in case of SC / ST / PWD category candidates

Age criteria for NET Exam:-

i) Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 28 years . Age relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / OBC .

ii) Lectureship : There is no upper age limit .

Pattern for UGC NET Exam:-

List of the Best UGC NET coaching Center name in Delhi:-

Net Experts India
Bhikaji Cama Place, Near Hyatt Regency Hotel, 702, Somdatt Chambers - II, New Delhi
AV Lucent Educations
11,Ground Floor,Avtar Enclave,Paschim Vihar, New Delhi

Brilliant Tutorials
19-20, Central Market, Punjabi Bagh-West
Delhi, Delhi 110026 , India
Phone : 011-25221424, 25221425

Science Point
28-A/11A, (Gr. Floor) Jia Sarai, Near IIT Delhi
Delhi, India

Pathfinder Academy
115, g-92, Pratap Complex,
Munirka Market,
New Delhi, India

Axioms Education Point
5307, Kolhapur Road, Delhi University North Campus
Delhi, India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?