9th April 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How could I get a job in respected company after passing B.Tech with 70%?

hello,
my 10, and 12 percentage are 55&56, and my b.tech percentage is 70.could i get good job in some respected company. can elitmus help me in getting good job..

24th January 2012, 08:56 PM
a444

Smile Re: How could I get a job in respected company after passing B.Tech with 70%?

i suggest u this
Consultancy name : 360 degree solution
Experience : Fresher
Qualification – B.tech (CS/IT) / MCA / M.sc (CS/IT)

Location – Noida / Gurgaon
Salary – 7000/- to 12000/- (on the time of training)
Companies – Different
Selection – direct (first come first serve)
Documents – Brings the replica & original documents with 4 photos

Read more: Fresher jobs in Different Companies for B.tech (IT/CS)/MCA/M.sc(CS/IT) as software developers:360 degree solution | FreeJobAlert.com http://www.freejobalert.com/fresher-jobs-in-different-companies-for-b-tech-itcsmcam-sccsit-as-software-developers360-degree-solution/5696/#ixzz0sI3LPwvk

have a nice day
25th January 2012, 06:50 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get a job in respected company after passing B.Tech with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
my 10, and 12 percentage are 55&56, and my b.tech percentage is 70.could i get good job in some respected company. can elitmus help me in getting good job..
Dear Friend,

Some of the Top companies requires 60% in 10th 12th and graduation.

As you dont have 60% in 10th and 12th, so you are not eligible inthose companies......

There are some companies like CTS, TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, IBM etc etc which requires 60% and above.

You are not eligible in those companies.

But there is no need to worry. there are many companies in the IT sectors, who requires 55% and above.

The companies which requires only 55% and above are available in plenty. You can apply those companies.....

Name such companies, in which you are to apply is as follows......

Tech Mahindra
Larsen & Toubro Infotech
3i Infotech Ltd
Rolta India Ltd
Accenture
Patni Computer Systems
Wipro Infotech
Wipro Technologies
Lionbridge
Hexaware Technologies
Mahindra Satyam
Capgemini
Nvidia Corporation
Ramco Systems
CMC Ltd
HCL Technologies
HCL Enterprise
Zenith Computers
Anantara Solutions
BirlaSoft
Brahma Vision
IDBI Intech Ltd.
Syntel
NIIT
Thirdware
Ness Technologies
SneakCast
Onward Technologies

etc etc ...............

This jobs are also respected and well reputed

you can apply in this companies...........

So best of luck.................
25th January 2012, 07:09 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get a job in respected company after passing B.Tech with 70%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
Dear friend,

There are some top companies, which requires 60% in 10th 12th and graduation.

But you dont have 60% in 10th and 12th. So you are not eligible in those companies.

The name of those companies are CTS, TCS, IBM, Microsoft, Infosys, Whoai, Atos, etc etc.....

But there is no need to worry. There are also lot companies which requires 55% and above marks in 10th 12th and graduation.

So you are eligible in those companies as you have 55% and above in 10th 12th and graduation.

Name of such companies are Wipro technologies, Wipro Infotech, Peakon softwares, L&T infotech, Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra, HCL technologies, Hexawire, Astringent, Accenture, etc etc......

The above companies are also very reputed MNCs. Jobs in thise companies are also respectful

So you can apply in those Companies.........

Best of Luck..............
28th January 2012, 10:52 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

The best compnies following-
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
DRDO
UPPCL
NPCIL
BPCL
NHPC
ABIRA
IOCL
HPCL
Halliburton
Jelec
Tartan Engineering
Power tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?