23rd December 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Infosys or L&T Infotech, which is better to join if selected in both?

hello,
i completed BE in EXTC
i got selected in infosys and Lnt infotech.
infosys- development
Lnt - IMS
which 1 to choose frm this two?
please suggest me

24th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Infosys or L&T Infotech, which is better to join if selected in both?

INFOSYS or L&T INFOTECH?

If IMS which you mentioned for Infotech is IP Multimedia Subsystem then sure you can go ahead with L&T Infotech as it's related to Telecommunication which would be inline with your course of interest. If IMS is Information Management Systems then it won't be that relevant but still a good domain to work in. Now by default both the companies are at the same level and we cannot exactly weigh and figure out which one is best as both comes under the software category. Some of the pointers which you need to look into is as follows,

-> Which company calling you first? If you see that one of them takes a long time to call back then it's better to go ahead with the one who calls you first as you are wasting months of experience when you are waiting.

-> Which company gives you location preference? It's always better to choose the company which provides you the freedom to choose your location which can be your native or nearby your place so that you can save a lot of spending's instead of going to a place where you need to take care of everything on your own.

-> Which company pays you more? This would come probably last in the list but then at end of day it matters as well.

If possible try to find out employees who are working in both the companies from your friends and family circle and figure out which one would be better finding it from the project perspective.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?