13th May 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

List of companies available in Bangalore for electrical and electronics engineering?

I am an electrical and electronics engineer fresher came from diploma background. For which companies in Bangalore can I apply for job? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in bangalore for EEE Graduates
  2. Need list of private core companies in Bangalore?
  3. List of best electrical and electroincs companies located in Bangalore for freshers
  4. List of the electrical companies in Bangalore? I am a B.E fresher graduate
  5. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  6. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  7. List of private companies related to Electrical and Electronics in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  8. List of private electrical companies for fresher electrical engineers?
  9. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  10. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  11. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore or Pune?
  12. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  15. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  16. List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? I am a BSc electronics graduate
  18. List of companies that provide 10 days internship to Electronics and Communication Engineering students at Banglore?
22nd May 2017, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies available in Bangalore for electrical and electronics engineering?

List of Companies available for Electrical and Electronics Engineering candidates in Bangalore:

There are several companies that recruit Electrical and Electronics background candidates. But there are a very few companies that recruit candidates from Diploma background, hence I request you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in order to be eligible and to find more number of job opportunities. Some of the companies related to this field are,

>> Electrical Core Industries
Ph. No: 094483 45833
Address: #27/52, Deepanjali Nagar, 1st Main road, Mysore Road

>> Miracle Electronic Devices Private Limited
Address: No.65/2, Kamakshipalaya Industrial Area, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore-560079

>> Idea
http://www.ideacellular.com/

>> Dell India
http://www.dell.com/in/p

>> Samsung India
http://www.samsung.com/in/

>> Aircel
http://www.aircel.com/AircelWar/

>> Vodafone
https://www.vodafone.in/home-mumbai

>> ISRO
http://www.isro.gov.in/

>> Bharat Electronics Limited ...etc.,
http://www.bel-india.com/
23rd May 2017, 12:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies available in Bangalore for electrical and electronics engineering?

As per your request I have listed some of the companies in Bangalore which provides jobs to electrical and electronics engineers:

> A.M Electronics (A-13, NARASIMHAIAH INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, S.R.S. ROAD, PEENYA)

> A.R Exports (3-4, CHURCH COMPLEX, RANOJI RAO ROAD, BASAVANAGUDI)

> Aarding India Pvt Ltd (NO. 218, H.S.R. LAYOUT, RING ROAD, AGARA)

> AARKAY SIGNS (84, 1st floor, 2nd main, 4th cross, HAL 3rd Stage, new thippasandra)

> ABB Ltd (Process Automation ABB Ltd., 5th Floor, KSIIDC IT/BT Park, Rajajinagar Industrial Area)

> ABB Group (14th cross, peenya indl area)

> Abcol Engineering INC. (6, 80 FEET MAIN ROAD, 7TH BLOCK, KORAMANGALA)

> Abhinav Enterprises (424, 18TH CROSS, SARASWATHI NAGAR, VIJAYANAGAR)

> ACE Controltech System (NO. 697/40, 15TH MAIN, GOKULA 1ST STAGE, MATHIKERE)

> Adarsha Control Systems (A-273, 6TH MAIN, 2ND STAGE, PEENYA INDUSTRIAL AREA)

> Agni Motors (No.41 & 42, Near Gangothri Nursing College, Hanumantha Nagar, Near Sunkadakatte, Vishwaneedam Post)

> Alliance Industries (9, 9th cross, 2nd main, Chinnappa Garden, Benson Town P.O)

> Ajec Solutions (41/7, 8TH MAIN, BSK 1ST STAGE, 2ND BLOCK)
23rd May 2017, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an electrical and electronics engineer fresher came from diploma background. For which companies in Bangalore can I apply for job? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response on this. Thank you!

List of companies available in Bangalore for electrical and electronics engineers is given below;

Larsen & Toubro - Official Website

Wipro BPS - Official Website

HCL Training & Staffing Services - Official Website

ASM Technologies - Official Website

Skyfi Labs - Official Website

National Institute of Unani Medicine - Official Website

GE India Industrial Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Quess Corp Ltd - Official Website
23rd May 2017, 10:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of companies in Bangalore for Electrical and Electronics Engineering:-

Kiran Electricals

Interface Connectronics Private Limited

Kongovi Electronics Private Limited

Integrated Electric Co Pvt Ltd

Opto Circuirs India Ltd

Elematec Trading India Pvt Ltd

Deutsch India Power Connectors Pvt Ltd.
23rd May 2017, 10:58 PM
mrghost
Member+

List of companies available in Bangalore for Electrical and Electronics Engineering:

- Sigma AVIT Ingram services Pvt Ltd
- Samrtha infosolutions Pvt Ltd
- Hindustan turbo machinery Ltd
- ITC
- Interplex electronics Pvt Ltd
- C & B electronics devices Pvt Ltd
- Royal electronics
- Spare electronics Ltd
- Smiles electronics Ltd
24th May 2017, 11:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies available in Bangalore for electrical and electronics engineering:-

1. Pai International, 25, 100 Feet Ashok Pillar Road, 2nd Block, Opposite Rani Sarala Devi School, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011, Phone: 080 41669952

2. Samsung Mobile Services Centre, Mobile Seva, No.3, Sterling Height, Infantry Road, Opp. The Hindu, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 41527338

3. Sangeetha Electronics, 113/A, SP Road,2nd Cross, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002
Phone: 080 41140117

4. LG Electronics India, 93, TKN Mansion, Double Road, KH Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, Phone: 080 41144751

5. Girias, Sujatha Complex, 34/1, 1st Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009, Phone: 080 22204189
17th December 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am an ECE pre final year student,can i get one month of internship in any core companies in Bangalore.If it is I need a list of that companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?