3rd March 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer recruitment for BE(ECE) graduate in Noida?

Respected sir, I have completed B.E. in Electrical and Electronics branch. I have secured aggregate of 75% marks in my B.Tech. Can I get job in any good companies in Noida? Which are the companies where I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Sc(Information Technology) student in Noida?
  2. List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad
  3. List of companies which can offer internship just after completion of 1st year B.Tech?
  4. List of Media companies which offer training to Journalism graduate -- [New]
  5. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  9. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  10. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams?
  11. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  12. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  13. Best colleges in Mumbai to study PG Diploma in Operation Management in distance mode
  14. List of companies which offer Java Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Noida and Gurgaon?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?
  16. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  17. List of private companies which offer recruitment for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  18. List of core companies offering Internship to Electrical fresher in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?
23rd March 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer recruitment for BE(ECE) graduate in Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I have completed B.E. in Electrical and Electronics branch. I have secured aggregate of 75% marks in my B.Tech. Can I get job in any good companies in Noida? Which are the companies where I can get job?

List of companies which offer recruitment for BE (ECE) graduate in Noida is given below:

Omnipresent Robot Technologies - Official Website

Infi-Zeal Technologies - Official Website

Xotiv Technologies ¬ Official Website

Lokaci Private Limited - Official Website

Iveda India - Official Website

ERD Technologies - Official Website

NTL Electronics India - Official Website

Delta Tech Engineers - Official Website

UKB Electronics - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?