7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

List of Pharmaceutical companies with latest job vacancies for B.Pharmacy holder

Sir, I got 55.4% in final year exam of B.Pharmacy and now looking for Pharmaceutical companies for job. Send me list of companies with latest job vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get job in top Pharmaceutical companies? List of top companies?
  2. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  3. Vacancies available in Insurance companies
  4. Can I get jobs in Government Pharmaceutical companies without any experience?
  5. How to apply for job in IPCA Laboratories having completed M.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of vacancies in other companies?
  6. How to get a job in pharmaceutical company after pursuing B.Pharm
  7. How to get a job in Electronics core companies after ECE? List of companies and vacancies for it?
  8. List of governmental Pharmaceutical companies of India to get job after M.Pharmacy -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder -- [New]
  10. List of mechanical core companies in hyderabad with job vacancies
  11. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of vacancies available for electrical and civil job in private companies?
  13. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  14. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  15. Job vacancies in Finance companies of Mumbai for B.Com and CA IPCC holder?
  16. List of core companies to apply for job after B.Tech in EEE along with vacancies for this year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How and where to get government job updates as a notification on mobile?
  18. Which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job?
10th November 2017, 07:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Pharmaceutical companies with latest job vacancies for B.Pharmacy holder

List of pharmaceutical companies :

Ranbaxy

Cipla

Lupin Labs

kopran

Sun Pharma Industries

Ankur Drugs

JB Chemicals

Aarti drugs

Claris life

FDC

Wintac

Zydus

Merck Ltd

The UB group
10th November 2017, 08:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Pharmaceutical companies with latest job vacancies for B.Pharmacy holder

List of top pharmaceutical companies where you can apply for job being a fresher B Pharmacy degree holder student:

Cipla

IPCA

FDC

Cadila Health care

Advantis Pharma

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries

Kopran

Lupin Limited

Zodiac Cadilla

Insta pharmaceuticals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?