4th March 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder

I have passed B.Tech with Computer Science from NIT, Durgapur and have two years of work experience in IBM. Now I want to get job in big MNCs. List out MNCs with vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in MNCs after ECE? List of vacancies for this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top MNCs in North East to get job after degree in CSE? Selection procedure of MNCs?
  3. List companies other than MNCs which are offering jobs to final year BE (CSE) students?
  4. Job opportunities in MNC companies for BTech Electrical graduate with 56% marks? -- [New]
  5. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  6. Vacancies available in Insurance companies
  7. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer apply for Junior engineer in GETCO? List of other vacancies for Diploma holder in government sector?
  8. List of vacancies in various private banks for BCA holder? Advantage of BCA in banking sector?
  9. List of top MNCs to apply for job being a BE ECE and M.Tech in Communication system? How much salary MNCs offer to us?
  10. Process of scholarship for Ph.D holder? Vacancies available in English?
  11. Jobs available in big MNCS for ME EEE holder? How to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  13. List of MNCs for the job after BE EEE? Procedure to join such companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of government job vacancies available in Telengana for integrated EEE and MBA course holder
  15. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  16. List of vacancies in Philips and Voltas for DEEE holder? How can I apply for the job?
  17. List of vacancies in government college for B.Sc Nursing holder with procedure to apply
  18. Vacancies in MNCs for BE ECE? What is the selection procedure?
7th April 2018, 07:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder

List of job opportunities in MNCs for BE/ B.Tech in CSE background candidates:

You cannot know the number of vacancies available in MNC companies. But still there are several other ways in order to find job opportunities in MNC companies.

>> Some of the recruiting organizations are, TCS, CTS, Google, Wipro, IBM, Mindtree, Infosys,..etc.,

>> But whatever the company that may be, we cannot the number of vacancies available in the concerned recruitment's.

>> Hence, I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals namely, Naukri.com, AllIndiaJobs, Freshersworld.com,..etc.,

>> You are required to upload your latest updated resume by mentioning all the skills that you have. So that you will be notified when there will be recruitment's available in the concerned recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?