7th November 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How can a fresher Mechanical Engineer get job in Ashok Leyland?

Sir, I am in final year of Mechanical Engineering and after it want to join Ashok Leyland. Please tell me how can a fresher get job in Ashok Leyland?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  2. How can I get job in Ashok Leyland after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  4. How to get job in Ashok Leyland having completed Mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for job in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, L&T, Ashok Leyland and Tata Powers as a fresher being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Steps to get job in Ashok Leyland for a Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Is there any exam to get job in Ashok Leyland Limited? -- [New]
  11. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  12. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  13. Selection procedure in Ashok Leyland recruitment through internship?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  15. Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies?
  16. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How does Ashok Leyland choose candidates for internship programme?
  18. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
10th November 2017, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a fresher Mechanical Engineer get job in Ashok Leyland?

There are many ways to apply for jobs in Ashok Leyland. You can apply for internship in which you will be trained about the duties of the employees. You can submit your academic resume in different job portals. You can also visit the respective branch head of the company and submit your resume. You have to attend a personal interview and the selection will be done on the performance in the interview.
10th November 2017, 09:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a fresher Mechanical Engineer get job in Ashok Leyland?

In order to get job in Ashok Leyland, you are required to meet certain educational qualification. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for Ashok Leyland recruitment's.

>> I am providing you a link where you may find latest job openings or current openings that are available. Or else you may go through "Career Opportunities" section too for more details.

Click here for Current Openings

Click here for Career Opportunities

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?