24th July 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in HCL Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of HCL Technologies as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in HCL Technologies as I am a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?
  2. Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in HCL Technologies?
  3. What is the role of graduate trainee band EO in HCL technologies?
  4. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  5. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  7. List of posts available in KPIT Technologies for BTech(EEE) graduate -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate?
  9. Posts available in RAPIDD Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  10. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  11. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  12. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  13. Job description in HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  14. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  15. Which company is best to work among HCL Technologies and Infosys Limited for ECE graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When HCL Technologies is going to schedule an Interview in Bengaluru for ECE graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Software Developer interview?
  18. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
22nd August 2018, 05:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in HCL Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?

As you are a B.Tech (CSE) candidate, you are certainly eligible to attend HCL Technologies Software Engineer recruitment. The detailed information is given below,

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Qualification Required:-

<> Candidates who have passed their B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.

Experience Required:- 0 to 2.5 years

Skills Required:- You should have excellent communication skills and having strong knowledge of C, C++, Java, Oracle,..etc., would be an added advantage.

As a Software Engineer, you are required to develop and deliver the codes for the assigned work with time, quality and standards. You will be involved in documentation work and need to maintain the existing project well and resolve the issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?