23rd June 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in RAPIDD Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of RAPIDD Technologies as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in RAPIDD Technologies as I am a BTech(CSE) graduate?

25th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in RAPIDD Technologies for BTech(CSE) graduate?

Posts available in RAPIDD Technologies for a B.Tech CSE candidate:

As you are done with B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering course, you are eligible to apply for almost all the posts. Some of the them may include Software Engineer, Java Developer, Software Engineer Trainee, Software Programmer..etc.,

<> The basic educational qualification required to apply for all these recruitment is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA..etc.,

<> Candidates who are done with Graduation or candidates who are pursuing final year are also eligible to attend these recruitment's.

<> You must have a basic knowledge of Angular JS, C#, .NET, Xamarin, SAP, ABAP..etc., in order to become above posts in RAPIDD Technologies company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?