9th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Trigent Software for BTech(ECE) graduate?

Respected Sir, I want to give an interview of Trigent Software as they are scheduling the interview. But I don’t know about the post which they are going to offer. Can I know what are the posts available for me in Trigent Software as I am a BTech(ECE) graduate?

31st January 2023, 06:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in Trigent Software for BTech(ECE) graduate?

Posts available in Trigent Software for B.Tech ECE Candidates:

Trigent software is a company which offers recruitment opportunities for several posts like Software Engineer and Software Developer positions. The detailed information is given below:

Name of the Company - Trigent Software

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.E/ M.Tech courses in order to be eligible for this Trigent Software either Software Engineer or Software Developer positions.

>> The minimum percentage required in this recruitment must be 60% marks throughout the academics.

>> You should have good communication skills along with the strong analytical and logical skills.

>> Hence with the qualification mentioned above, if can see the above two recruitment's you can start applying for both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?